Many respected commentators have nominated Brisbane as the capital city tipped to make the most forward progress in 2014. Many suburbs throughout the Brisbane metropolitan area have markets with rising sales activity but are yet to deliver significant price growth, according to Terry Ryder, a leading demographer and property market analyst. In fact, Brisbane is poised to be a national leader this year.
Now is the time to buy in Brisbane.
The Queensland state economy has shown improvement in the past 12 months and together with infrastructure spending and a booming resources sector, the Queensland market is ripe for investment.
Here’s some important key investment factors that make Queensland HOT:
- Medical innovation – billions being poured into hospital upgrades
- Transport infrastructure
- Employment opportunities
- Lifestyle – many exciting precincts
- Inner city urban renewal in many areas
We are excited to bring you cash flow positive property just 3.6 kms from Brisbane CBD. This is a boutique sized development of just 33 apartments with low body corporate rates with better than 5% yield!
With interest rates at a 53 year low, there has never been a more affordable time to buy an investment property especially when it pays for itself.
This Development ticks all the boxes:
- 300m Windsor Railway station
- 1.2 kms to the Royal Brisbane Hospital and medical precinct
- 3 kms Kelvin Grove QUT (University)
- 800m to the airport access link
- 3 kms to Chinatown
- 3.6 kms to Gasworks and Newstead lifestyle precincts
- 11 kms to Brisbane airport
These apartments are positive cashflow.