Money, Money, Money…….
Are you wealthy? Do you aspire to be wealthy?
If so, read on.
Most investors don’t know how much money they will need to save in order to have a comfortable retirement let alone being wealthy in their retirement. The vast majority of people live either at or above their means and find it incredibly difficult to put a reliable strategy in place to know how much money they will need and then go about saving to invest for retirement. I must add at this point that it is impossible to be able to ‘save’ for retirement without making some wise investment decisions that should provide you with an income even when you stop working. The aim is to start early, have an investment goal and keep up the investment momentum.
Here are some tips to keep you on track to being wealthy in retirement:
- Don’t put limits on yourself and make sure you explore all the options available to you to grow your asset base.
- Take steps each day towards your goal and get help if you need it.
- Seriously question any investment decision that you make and ask yourself “will this decision move me closer to achieving my goal or further away from my goal?”
- Don’t let others’ negative comments sway you from taking positive actions to achieve your goal.
- Have a willingness to keep learning about investing so that you are ready to make informed decisions about your investment goal.
- Make sure your portfolio is diversified to minimize risk.
- Create a large asset base to provide you with cashflow in retirement.
- Work with an experienced mentor to keep you on track.
Depending on the amount of money required in retirement will determine the goal and actions needed on a daily basis to keep moving towards that goal. If you don’t have an investment goal and need to put one in place, then take action today and connect with Julie and make your retirement dreams a reality.